Sunday, July 15, 2018

Editorial

"Remember, absence makes the heart grow fonder." "Or forgetful..."

I apologize for the long absence.  This has been happening quite a bit since late last year.  In October, my mom passed away, and honestly, my heart was not into posting and I believe many of my posts around that period show it.  Then in February, I was promoted at work which has kept me pretty busy.  I feel like I'm at a point where I can get back to more frequent postings.  I cannot promise there will be no more lengthy absences, but I can promise it is not my intent to abandon this blog indefinitely.

Now that things have settled down at work, I'm ready to dive back into giving back to this incredible hobby we share.  Looking at the site, I miss having the image galleries and I'm going to be devoting some time in the next month to restoring them.  If you recall, they went away because of the whole Photobucket fiasco and I could not be happier with Imgur.

Of course, while my acquisition of new books has slowed the past 6 months or so, I still have some terrific comics to share.  I'm always astonished when a vintage books is discovered I never knew about and I have some cool books to share in the coming months.

I appreciate your sticking with this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment