Saturday, December 5, 2015

Editorial

Theme Wanted for the 12 Days of Christmas

I'm contemplating running a 12 Days of Christmas-like series of blogs where I highlight a comic a day that fits a particular theme.  The 12 Days of Christmas start on December 25th and runs through January 5th.  (I would have guess the 12 days came before Christmas, but they actually start on Christmas day.)  An example of a workable theme would be Boba Fett covers.  Any number of ideas is possible, but I was wondering what the readers of this site would like to see.

So, what would you like to see for the first theme?  If you drop your ideas off in the comments, I'll pick one of the ideas I read and run with it.  I cannot promise your idea will be picked, but I promise I will consider it!

No comments:

Post a Comment